Silvery Shipping Terms & Conditions
—FESTIVE SEASON 2019 HANDCRAFTING TIME HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 3 to 5 DAYS.—
IMPORTANT: Please allow 2 – 3 days handcrafting time for your order before it is dispatched as each item is being handmade to order. —FESTIVE SEASON 2019 HANDCRAFTING TIME HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 3 to 5 DAYS.—
- Free Shipping – Free courier Service to your door, 3 – 5 working days for shipping. (Applies to orders over the Value of R 300)
- Paid Shipping R 65 – Applies to all orders below the total Value of R 300, 1 – 2 working days for shipping after manufacturing.
- Express Courier Service R 29 – Delivers to your door, 1 – 2 working days for shipping after manufacturing. (Only applies to orders over R300)
- Urgent Next Day Dispatch R199.00 – Your order will be dispatched the next working day and delivered on Express Courier Service 1-2 days after dispatch.
- International DHL Express R 250 (+/-$17 USD) – Delivery (Includes Tracking Number) 3 – 8 working days.
- Collect You may collect your order from our premises upon completion.
ORDER PROCESSING & DELIVERY
Manufacturing will be processed once we have received your payment. From receipt of payment dispatch takes 2 – 3 working days, during special occasions such as Christmas season and Valentine’s Day this may be extended by two working days due to the high volume of orders.
PUBLIC HOLIDAY: Please note, that orders will not be processed, dispatched or delivered on a public holiday in South Africa. Public holidays will delay the delivery of your order by at least one day.
Tracking numbers will be emailed to our customers once we have handed your package over for delivery.
Please note that our courier companies are not able to deliver to P.O Boxes. We will also not be held responsible for incorrect delivery details supplied when checking out. Please note that if you select our courier option, somebody will need to sign for the parcel.
CONDITION OF GOODS
Silvery will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order. You may request for us to take a picture which will be date stamped, of your items before they are sealed in their final packaging, but cannot ensure that the goods arrive at your chosen delivery address in the same good order and thus do not take responsibility for damage to items during transit.
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
For all international orders placed outside of South Africa, Silvery will not be held liable for import taxes and duties into your country. We do however cover these shipping costs into the following countries: United States & Australia.