Returns & Refunds
Silvery wants you to be thrilled with your new jewellery. However, if you need to return an item, please see below:
Standard Return Policy
There are a few things to keep in mind when returning jewellery you purchased online from Silvery:
- You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Items have to be in their original condition, as when they were handed over to the respected courier / shipping service.
- The packaging does not need to be intact.
- Any items that have been personalised, custom made or assembled cannot be returned.
- You will need to state the reason for your return and a picture of your jewellery will need to be taken and sent to email@example.com before shipping.
- For hygiene reasons any piercings such as earrings cannot be returned.
In the unlikely event that items are delivered defective from Silvery and there is no clear damage to the item from the courier company, you will need to take pictures of your items within 24hours of receiving your goods. Pictures of your defective item will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the items are delivered defective, Silvery will refund you your full amount or replace the items that you ordered. If the items are not reported defective within 24 hours of receiving them, then we will not be able to refund or exchange your order.
How to return your items
- Returns expense will be covered by the customer.
- Jewellery must be couriered to the following address:
- 27 Columbine Place, Unit 6, Glen Anil Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa | + 27 31 569 4119
Refunds & Exchange
- Items can be exchanged for their initial purchase value, if there is an item you wish to have that has a higher value, you can pay the difference.
- Refunds will be done via EFT, once we have accepted the item for a refund, customers will have to send us their banking details.